miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

Book Launch this Saturday !


Ouuu yeah !!! I will go to The Host Book Launch in Santiago, Chile. This is the suggar cube that I need.
A long time ago(like month and a half) that I did not feel a emotion like this.
I am sooooo happy !!!! And I will go with my sister !!
I love it !



Iré al lanzamiento de el libro : The Host. Esto es el cubito de azúcar que necesito !!! Hace mucho tiempo, en realidad como mes y medio, que no sentía una emoción así.. Estoy tan feliz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E iré con mi hermana !! Esto es lo mejor !!! Espero pronto leerlo !!!

1 comentario:

Healthcare and IT Professionals dijo...

Hi

Recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
All the Best
Mazhar Shah
Big M blog.