miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

My Family Photobook Project





(English, then Spanish - Inglés después español.
I apologize if my English grammar is not quite correct, I try to improve every day.)

At last I can to start! One of my personal projects on the agenda for this year: Make a Family photobook!

Last night I started with the first scanner with the photos that I've found. Time to time i will post about the project and the progress of it, is the way to dedicate to it.

I know that Mom, Dad, even my sisters and my aunt will be happy, is that the photos are beautiful memories, tell stories .. I really hope to have a very beautiful result! Let's see what happens!

-.-.-.-.-..-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-

Al fin he logrado comenzar !!! Uno de los proyectos personales que tengo en agenda para este año : Hacer un photobook familiar !

Anoche empezé con los primeros scaners de las fotos que he encontrado. Cada cierto tiempo dará avanze, es la única manera de realmente avanzar.

Sé que Mamá, Papá, incluso mis hermanas y mi tía estarán contentas, es que las fotos son lindos recuerdos, cuentan muchas historias.. Espero realmente tener un muy hermoso resultado ! Veamos que pasa !

No hay comentarios.: