lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

The feeling..


Abajo está en español. :)
(Sorry my gramar errors, I try to improve every day.)

Days passed and slowly back to routine. My space, my travels, my university (and their typical administrative problems), my movies (DVDs), the library, my desk, my bookshelf ... everything takes its form and role again be what it always has been. I feel my time again. Gradually the intensity of the halo of these holidays falls, I do not lose the memories, it has left a deep imprint on my memory, I do not lose the feelings I am clinging to them, but each day is here to day with every second that happens, all that I left there. It's difficult. I feel incomplete in a different way.

Pasan los días y poco a poco vuelvo a la rutina. Mis espacios, mis recorridos, mi universidad (y sus típicos problemas administrativos), mis películas, la biblioteca, los libros, mi escritorio, mi estante... todo toma su forma y toman su rol nuevamente a ser lo que siempre han sido. Mi tiempo vuelvo a sentirlo como siempre. Poco a poco la intensidad del halo de estas vacaciones disminuye, no pierdo los recuerdos pues han dejado una huella profunda en mi memoria, no pierdo los sentimientos pues estoy aferrada a ellos, pero el día a día está aquí diciendo claramente, en cada segundo que pasa, todo lo que dejé allá. Es difícil. Me siento incompleta de una manera diferente.


No hay comentarios.: