domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

List of 10




Today I will thing about this, and I will write 3 list with this topics...

Update: After a long work day, where in my breaks I thing about this 3 things... I have 30 ideas:


Ten Things I Love:

1. Crear, soñar. / Create, dream.
2. Leer (Libros) / Reading (Books)
3. Ver películas (Filmar) / Movies (Filming)
4. Fashion
5. Música (K-Pop, Jazz) / Music (K-Pop, Jazz)
6. Familia. (La comida de mi abuela y mi tea) / Family. (The food of my grandmother and my aunt)
7. Diseño, Ilustración. / Design, Illustration.
8. Tecnología. / Technology
9. Minimalismo con colores vivos. / Minimalism in bright colors.
10. Cosas Felices / Happy Things.

Ten Ways I Work:

1. Investigación y Planificación / Research and planning
2. Conceptualizar (Concept Arts) / Conceptualize
3. Bocetear / Scketch
4. Vector
5. Diseño Editorial / Editorial Design
6. Experimentos tipográficos / Tipographic Experiments
7. Diseño Multimedia ( After Effects) / Multimedia Design
8. Editar Videos / Edit Videos
9. Fotografía / Photography
10. Prueba y Error / Trial and error

Ten Things I Want To Make:

1. Inspirar / Inspire
2. Imprimir un gran album familiar / Print a big familiar photobook
3. Viajar alrededor del mundo / Travel around the world
4. Ropa, Moda / Clothe, Fashion
5. Crear una gran marca / Create a great brand
6. Escribir un libro / Write a Book
7. Crear un set de postales / Set of postcards 
8. Posters con tipografías / Posters with Types
9. Hacer documentales / Make documentarys
10. Crear mi propia película animada. / Create my own animated film.

Es un buen ejercicio, espero que me sirva ahora y en el futuro, de vez en cuando es bueno revisar las ideas.

Is a good exercise, I hope I serve now and in the future, from time to time is good to review the ideas.

No hay comentarios.: